Gmod broken?

Hey guy’s, im going to cut to the chase whenever i play gmod i play it for 20 minute’s and then my computer just’s randomly turn’s itself off i don’t know what the problem is i turn it on and then it turn’s itself off again,but… It is only garry’s mod that is doing it all my other game’s work fine, if you can help me please that’ll be very grateful.

As I think, it is cooling problems. Put some cool air fan pointing to PC, so it will cool down. Tho Gmod can heat up stuff a bit. Tho, it also can be other problems, you didn’t provide info of what kind of PC you have.

Here’s my shitty computer spec’s : core i7 920 @ 3.5GHz
9GB DDR3 1333MHz
Gigabyte X58 UD4P
Asus Geforce 280GTX 1GB
Antec Truepower Quattro 850Watt
Lian Li v2010b

Try not to laugh.

Are you trying to gloat or rub it in our faces that you got a new PC or something? It sure as hell looks like it.

As for your problem. Does it only happen in garry’s mod?

It happen’s when i play minecraft aswell as i play gmod,I play gmod for like 20 minute’s or so then the screen goes black, I turn my computer on again and it goes off again. Tbh im not to sure if it’s steam i’ve done the Whole,"Clean up Garry’s mod thing Backed up my file’s Reinstalled it.But it doesn’t seem to be doing any good.