It’s rather irritating actually, because I click “Play”, the “preparing to launch Garry’s mod” window comes up and the screen resizes to accomodate for the game window (Or whatever it is it does), at this point I can see Garry’s Mod on the list of things open, then it closes.
It also has a habit of crashing Firefox. Anyways, necessary stuff:
System hardware specs
- Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.40GHz
- Radeon 9250
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 2002 service pack 2
- Adv Duplicator
- Buoyancy tool
- CAF (Something to do with GCombat)
- Colonies (NPC behaviour editor)
- Counter-strike, (Which I don’t own, dunno why it’s there)
- day-of-defear (Ditto)
- Defult_sent_pack (No idea what this is)
- Derma (Ditto)
- DoctorWho (Models and NPCs)
- GasSystems2 (Doesn’t work but I’m keeping it)
- hl2_ep2 (Same as Counter-strike)
- Portal (Which I DO own :D)
- RD3 (Like lifesupport)
- SB3 addon
- Spacetechs Pet Mod
- The Plague
- wire model pack 1
Yeah, it’s a looong list, I mean, most of them I don’t even use, and I got some entities and stuff from that library feature.
I haven’t played since 2 weeks ago, and there were no problems then.
Soo… any help?