Gmod closes out/crashes when attempting to load certain maps that seem to have a larger amount of content packed into the map

I have tried reinstalling Gmod many times, and I have unsubscribed from all my addons and deleted their gma files, as well, and yet the same maps such as rp_stardestroyer refuse to load successfully. my guess is that this happens with maps with large amounts of content packed inside it, even though there might be other maps just like that that load fine. The only difference I made by reinstalling the game is that there is no longer an error window and the game just closes out. This hasn’t happened to me before Gmod 13, and I seem to be one of the very few people who has this problem.

I have the crash log for it, but I’m not really certain how exactly I should post it, especially since that crash dump website garry made is down for good. I’m just going to post the log from another website that serves the same purpose. I’m not sure if it’s good enough, but it’s the best I can think of.

http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=hl2_159_crash_2013_3_1T20_3_23C0.mdmp&key=IcD4rpqofkuHmiZRXSYNxVCNi961S0Qf_YYYBoQEOjmApwe9M69lWZ0SF4Ia0sHZY9rTQEnbds1xzAACHZ5QG_wSB_USNWZXKPjQYWyr2Mredg82Vr_wCiyDbivM9yhTGGVMiI0mya1bqGCHTJbe2er10LHiGx6xnvrvYK_9PL8=

It could be your 330M not being able to handle the maps…