GMod community

I came back to GMod after about a year or so break… from what I’ve seen before my previous experiences, it seems like GMod is only infested with 9-14 year olds, and greedy server owners. Either that, or people serving in the United States airforce or military who just want a break.

Yup. You’re right. It seems to be one huge competition to “one up” each other. That doesn’t apply to everyone though.

Welcome back.

Gmod has been like this ever since it came out.

Oh boy, I can’t wait to play all of the DarkRP servers!

Not all servers are like that.

Me and my friend owned a community called DarkDrive. We became quite popular due to our approach but unfortunatley this led to some unwelcome attention from 12 year olds who also owned servers and hated out player count. DDOS attacks ensued…

The one problem with this community is that it is completely blind and tends to rant or believe that it is infested by 12 year olds and crappy rp servers.

Look past the server listings and go hunting for steam groups. You will find something eventually. Try your best to leave this brain dead community here behind and find a group worth joining.

Of course you will not find anything good just searching the random servers. I cannot suggest a group because we like to keep things private. That is the best advice I can give you. That or keep on coming here to listen to people complaining about gmod being full of idiots.

I remember when you guys were selling servers and were going to hire me, then you shutdown without notice.

u need donor shit to use adv duplicator… FUCK YOU!