Gmod compatible TYGER guard ragdoll

For years I’ve wanted to introduce a TYGER guard model to Gmod, but a few times a year I try to port this model and fail:

http://best-free-model.net/people-and-related-ware/beds-and-shkaps/tyger-guard-3d-model-42943/

I’ve mostly imported Arkham-series props to Gmod and have difficulty with even those. Character ragdolls are way more difficult for me for some reason, I’ve never got one to successfully appear in the game. I know the TYGER guard model above has been imported (privately) to Gmod before, but despite reaching out to a few people I have received no assistance from those who have done it.

I suppose if I never ask I’ll never get it, so I’m swallowing my pride and making this request thread.

If somebody who knows what they’re doing would be kind enough to compile the model already extracted at the link into a Gmod compatible addon, I’d be really grateful.

Alternatively, if you’re one of those people who has already successfully ported it to Gmod, I’d also appreciate your sharing of just this one model. PM me a download link if you don’t want it public.

Thanks!