Gmod Crashes in server in minute or 2

Hey I just went on a vacation to Coloroda and in our rental house theres been problems with the wifi. and i dont have a data plan. So im stuck with non-wifi games. But tonight it just started working. So i joined a server and played for a little then my game crashes and i get this “A connection to the Steam VAC servers could not be made. For troubleshooting network issues, please click the link below https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=374” I don’t think its the WiFi because I used my internet browser and it worked fine. I played growtopia, it worked fine. Plz help!

[editline]16th June 2014[/editline]

ALSO when i try to make a multiplayer game i get the same result.

[editline]16th June 2014[/editline]

ALSO when i try to make a multiplayer game i get the same result.

When you lose connection, you can’t play multiplayer. VAC is a banning service for cheaters. You must be connected to it.

I haven’t been cheating, whats even the point of cheating? What does it do? Gives you a super weapon? But Good news! I woke up this morning and i went to play deathrun, so before when i clicked internet nothing pops up. SO i just go to history. BUT now servers show up on internet so i think its working. Thanks for the suggestion though :slight_smile:

I am not saying that you were cheating, I am just saying that you need to be connected to VAC for Steam to make sure you are not cheating.