Gmod crashes on certain spawn lists

Ok hey guys,
I have this problem with the spawn lists.
Ok, so lets get started.
I log into the server, a nice wait. I get in, and lets say i wanted to go into the Misc spawn list of the SBMP. “[SBMP] Misc” - After clicking this spawn list, Gmod instantly crashes with the “hl2.exe is not responding” - After much curiosity, i decided to go back into the server. Again the nice wait and as soon as im in, click “close” on the MOTD window, i press “Q” for the menu and again, Gmod instantly crashes.

So now im confused. I start it back up and create a local server, i am now able to re-open the menu. So i got the menu open, well i can’t choose [SBMP] Misc or anything with “Misc” on. So i choose something else, such as the SBMP Organic and bam. Another crash.

It is driving me nuts. I am having problems finding a topic like this so im guessing this is the first.

Addon list:

AncientStuff
BlackHoleCache
CAF
Catdaemon_Stargate
CDS3
Cubesystems_Supergate
DOD
depthhudinline
derma
Gcombat
gmdm_resources
gravcontroller
GS2
LS3C
LS3E
MA
McKay’s Stargate Addon V4.8
mdl_gergmodelpack
oilmod
OL_Supernumpad
Petrolsystems
PHX2
PHX3
RD3
Resource_Distribution
RTS
SB3
Sg-mod
Skinswitcher
SpacebuildModelPack
SpacebuildModelPackAlpha2
SpacebuildModelPackAlpha3
Stargate
Stargate_Extras
Stargate_resources
stargatemckaypack
WeightStool
Wire
Wiremodelpack

• The problem started occuring after i installed PHX3.

My system spec is on this page, at the very bottom:

• Thanks for reading,
    Min0rity.

Bump.
Anyone help?

Now crashes on:
HL2 Items
[SBMP] Organic (All lists with the terminology)
[SBMP] Misc (All regarding the same items in the list)

Try Cleaning Gmod

What do you mean, cleaning gmod? I dont know where to clean and what to clean. + I have GB of stuff, that just takes too long to reinstall

Its the Stargate folders. Iv’e just added it and now ive got the same problem.

edited:

Ok, I deleted them BEFORE i made this post and the gmod worked fine for about 3 minutes, but then it happened again D:

edited (again):

and now i cant even open the Q Menu :S.

I dunno what to do. It keeps being more frequent and random lists. Like before, i was using the PHX Construct prop list. Then gmod crashed due to me opening another random list. So i go back on and goto the Construct list and it crashes again.

Its annoying as hell.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Sorry for double post.
But i found a temporary fix.
For those who crash when pressing the menu button (default: Q) then go into your garrysmod folder and delete the lua_temp.
But once it occurs again, you have to delete the “lua_temp” if you want to be able to use the spawn menu again. However a fix for the glitch is unknown and seems to happen to random lists instead of individual ones.

to clean gmod you just rename your garrysmod folder and then run gmod,then you could try transferring addons to find the problem.

its spacebuild models 3. Don’t believe me? open the Q menu delete all the spawnlists for spacebuild props and watcht the no crasing for hours. I had that too, reinstalled and found out that right after I added SBMP my Gmod did that. I think it may have to do with the amount of props and spawnicons in the lists or something, but hey gmod is crap anyway give it up while you still can. Wait till Garry actually listens to people.

http://getsatisfaction.com/facepunch/topics/will_garry_ever_start_fixing_the_bugs_in_this_thing

i had this happen to me, simply resolved: go to steam open gmods properties then set launch options.
copy into that box -dxlevel 81

This has been happening to me too just yesterday when i put phx3 in… does anyone know how to fix this???
nvm i fixed the problem

well tell us the fix?^

I have this problem as well. Every time I open certain spawnlists… bam… crash. Happens in multiplayer and single player, with addons and with nothing.

Tried cleaning gmod. No help.
Tried running in dx81. Nope.

Everything else works just fine. I can spawn props just fine if a list just works, I can use my addons just fine. Also nothing seems to be wrong with my computer.

to clean gmod you just rename your garrysmod folder and then run gmod

Try to hold q menu open for the whole time it is loading.