Gmod crashes when I join a second server or exit game

When I join another server after being on a server, or exit gmod after being on a server, I get a “hl2.exe has encountered a problem and has closed”, is there any way of fixing this, as I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game via steam. My graphics card is an Ati Radeon Xpress 200 but I will be getting a new one soon. My gmod plays smoothly in game but I need this problem fixed. I have already increased my virtual memory, could someone help.

[editline]02:13PM[/editline]

Here is a video of my addons folder

Have you updated to Windows 7 yet?

No, I will lose all my programs, and I havereason to believe it is an addon, which one is it?

Delete them all.

Isn’t there a way of sending a copy of my garrysmod folder to Garry, and seeingif something in that is causing it?

And stop sayingwindows 7. I don’t want it.

It’s one of my addons that is causing this, but I don’t know which one.

[editline]11:25AM[/editline]

Sorry for bumping this, but I need this prob fixed, and banning me will make things more difficult to fix.

delete your whole garrysmod folder then restart gmod. if it was caused by an addon it will be fixed.

I know it was an addon. I just don’t want to lose all my files. Where is the folder that the files automatically downloaded when joining a server go.

you’re too annoying for me to want to help you.

I think they’re either in
garrysmod/downloads
or
garrysmod/cache/dua

Ok hopefully it shouldn’t crash now.

I fixed the prob. It was something automatically downloaded from a server.