Gmod crashing continuosly to desktop when server kind of full, please help, crash report here <3

I usually never got many crashes, but lately my gmod started crashing on this specific server each time there were more than 30 people on, my pc its pretty good so it cant be that, I leave the crash report here, please help :confused: <3

you should stop buying so many blue glowsticks

well it was just that time bro, this crash happens everytime server with more than 30 people, this time was one of the only ones that I bought those, also I have good specs, I dont think its that, thanks still <3

haha i was kidding, too

What game-mode is running? What Addons?

There are some addons out there that are very poorly optimized, don’t manage clientsidemodels, and continuously allocate memory without ever freeing it up ( memory leak ) which will cause clients to crash, etc.

meh, its dark rp, but it has only happened to me with this server… also Ive asked around the server, and no one suffers this, just me, now for example there’s not even many people on and I crash again and again, Im only using addons that the server uses, so shouldnt be that really :confused:

You’re not by chance using nVidia(8xxx,9xxx,gt2xx, gt3xx), are you? Although that would cause the driver to crash but not the game, the game would just be black… unless you’re in full-screen and it stopped responding and windows auto-closes it.

What are your system specs?

yes Im using nvidia gtx660ti, game its on fullscreen, game stops responding and gets autoclosed, I have 16gb of ram, I7, windows764bit

I tought my driver update would fix it, did for like 2 days, and then crashes came back, but completly random, on waves, sometimes I dont crash, sometimes I crash all day after I log in and move a little bit. here the last crash report, where I Just spawned, moved and crashed numerous times

Crash:

Specs:
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 3.0 GHz
Number of Cores 8
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Chipset GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Dedicated Memory 2.0 GB
Total Memory 3.9 GB
Memory 16 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Service Pack 1
Size 64 Bit
Edition Ultimate
Display Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
DVD HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0 ATA Device
CD HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0 ATA Device
Drive 1
Size 931.5 GB
Free 371.0 GB
Drive 2
Size 119.2 GB
Free 4.7 GB

PD: Also Ive noticed that when I verify gmod files, it mentions 1 file failed to verify

bump help please c:

Do other people crash or is it only you?

it is only me misty :confused: