GMod Crashing

My game crashes after map loading. No message or anything. I decided to disable all my addons, and found this red text.

Requesting texture value from var "$dummyvar" which is not a texture value (material: NULL material)
ERROR: Trying to derive entity sent_sakarias_car_corrado from non existant entity sent_sakarias_scar_base!
Failed to load custom font file 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\download\resource\fonts\ubuntu-l.ttf'
No such variable "$phongtint" for material "models/weapons/c_arms_citizen/c_arms_citizen_sleeves"
Error: Material "models/weapons/c_arms_citizen/c_arms_citizen_sleeves" : proxy "Clamp" unable to initialize!
No such variable "$phongtint" for material "models/kleiner/players_sheet"
Error: Material "models/kleiner/players_sheet" : proxy "Clamp" unable to initialize!
Error: Material "models/kleiner/players_sheet" : proxy "Multiply" unable to initialize!
Error: Material "models/kleiner/players_sheet" : proxy "Clamp" unable to initialize!

Any help on what addon to remove to fix this problem?

That has to so with some poorly made model and shouldn’t be the cause of your server crashing, what game mode are you running?

I am playing singleplayer,but I run Sandbox.

Have you tried playing the game without any addons at all installed?

I have,but I disabled the addons,not installed,that is how I got that code.