Gmod DarkRP Problems

On my DarkRP server, when people drop money, it floats and the cannot pick it up.
Here is the error it outputs to the server SRCDS console:

ServerLog: “Parker Haider<8><STEAM_0:1:27046—><Freerunner>” say "/dropmoney 5"Model missing: models/props/cs_assault/money.mdl[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/spawned_money/init.lua:17: Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Wake - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/spawned_money/init.lua:17 3. Spawn - [C]:-1 4. DarkRPCreateMoneyBag - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/spawned_money/init.lua:33 5. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/main.lua:1244

ServerLog: “Parker Haider<8><STEAM_0:1:27046—><Freerunner>” say "/dropmoney 5"Model missing: models/props/cs_assault/money.mdl[ERROR]

Is CSS mounted to your server?

Oh my god, I totally forgot. If I do that with SteamCMD, do I just install CSS to toe same dir?

It has a commandline for it (At least as I remember from hldsupdatetool), I never used SteamCMD (I buy servers), but the old way was to use +update, +game (etc etc).

You could try putting it in the same dir.

No avail