GMOD Dedicated Server

I’ve followed a long guide on setting up a dedicated server and i have the hldsupdatetool all set up and ready to go. My server shows up on the game list (to me anyway) and i can connect to it myself. (I’m using a separate computer for the server) But i tried asking someone to connect and they couldn’t. I forwarded my ports as well.

UDP 1200
UDP 27000-27015
UDP 27020
TCP 27020-27039
TCP 27015

Here’s my target line for my srcds shortcut: C:\SRCDS\orangebox\srcds.exe C:\SRCDS\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod -tickrate 33 -ip ###### -port 27015 -maxplayers 8 +map gm_flatgrass

- to hide my IP, but i know it’s correct.

I’m not sure what’s wrong or what else there is to do. Everything works except people connecting to it.
Also, this isn’t a LAN server, i’m trying to get it up on the entire serverlist and on some pages it actually leads to the Source Dedicated Server actual menu opening up where you can select the options, mine doesn’t ever open up that. It just opens the cmd window.

[editline]01:12PM[/editline]

My IP is static as well.

As for the “menu that you can select options”, i’m talking about this:
http://www.visualguides.org/installing-and-configuring-source-dedicated-server-for-garrysmod/
at the end of that page.

It is in the LAN tab but i tried searching under the internet tab and i can’t connect myself even from the internet tab (but it is on the list). But i can connect if i add it to favorites or from the LAN tab.

Here’s a link to my router setup. You can obviously see that i forwarded the ports.

First of all you dont need the -port 27015 in the launcher… Thats the default port already. Default tickrate should be 66(by default). The map function is -map <mapname>…

Dedicated servers use these ports by default:

TCP 27000
UDP 27005
TCP 27005
TCP 27015 - 27020
UDP 27015 - 27020

Make sure your using your external IP address.

Start up the server, then type connect <your external ip> and connect if that fails. Use connect <Your External IP>. With the period on the end. If that fails, you have done somthing wrong with your ports.

Also dont use the <>. Just connect ip address.