I’ve been trying to integrate some animations and whenever I compile the f_anm model, the model gets completely messed up, causing lag and the female models to appear sideways. Compiling the m/z_anm models works perfectly, it’s just the female one.
I was getting the sources from here, robotboys official git
I used the latest crowbar and compiled with Source SDK Base mp 2013
I found that the model would work perfectly fine when changing the female commonbones to male commonbones. So something must be wrong with the female commonbones
I have also tried asking 3 different people to compile it with the same result