GMod Final Smash

*Edit. Hell… I posted in the wrong area of the forum. If someone could move this thread for me… I would appreciate it.

Ok. A few hours ago, it became clear to me that I should make final smashes for GMod. I already have the smash ball almost done. Whoever breaks open the smash ball will get a randomly decided final smash weapon that im going to try and code. But im going to need some help.

I can get the ball to give the weapons… And i think i can make the weapons. But what i cant do is make it float around randomly, or give the glowy particle effect like in the game.

Im looking for people who can do a few things that i cant/dont know how to do:

1.Come up with ideas for final smashes (the ones in the game are obvious, but i need new ideas)
2.Make the smash ball float around randomly
3.If possible, make the player that broke open the smash ball glow& emit particles
4.When the smash ball is opened, the stage will darken.

I welcome all help and all ideas

*Edit. Hell… I posted in the wrong area of the forum. If someone could move this thread for me… I would appreciate it.

Smash Ball appears, and then you get a Nuke after 25 K.O’s and then you blow the hell out of anyone on the map or a massive Fussion explosion.

Because I posted this in the wrong section, i re did the thread. The new one can be found here:

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=898469