Gmod Freezes when i some1 uses Episode 2...

Well i have all Valve game’s…
I i didn’t have this problem before…
But now my gmod freezes every time some1 spawns a HL2:EP2 Prop, vehicle or a npc…
If i spawn a prop… It laggs for a few seconds… Its ok…
If i create a npc… Every second it moves, i get a new laggspike… Like a hunter…
I spawn an hunter and it starts making a sound… the sound get’s stuck, and goes like TKTKTKTKTKTKTKT…
And i get this “crash lagg”.
It really pisses me because i want to play with episode 2 things…
I cant play OSE ( Onslaught Evolved ) Because of HL2:Episode 2 npc’s…
It’s seriusly stupid and i need help.

Even the Guardian laggs… Not antlion guard, guardian…
The male one…

I really need help people, please just tell me what the shots do i have to do ?!

Off topic:
A problem with OSE … I get crashes… a lot… why? I like… Freeze, and get a error like 1923912 3129 31230u2 510

[editline]11:28AM[/editline]

I don’t have Episode 2 installed…

But i have it mounted…

tried reinstalling?

No, ill try that after all other chances are down…

Try it first. Will probably be the only way out anyways.

:downs:

Fun fact: In order to use EP2 content you need to have it installed, that’s why you keep crashing. You’re telling Garry’s Mod to use files that aren’t there.

I wonder, will my files begone if i press delete contect from steam? Coz my addons… Are … Too badas…

[editline]11:37AM[/editline]

Really? But how can the models appear?

Okay, as far as I know this is what happens when you spawn something you don’t actually have downloaded. Garry’s Mod actually downloads the model and it’s needed files to let you spawn them, however it locks up while this happens. That’s why it appears to have frozen.

It’s generally a bad idea to mount games and not have them fully installed. Install Episode 2 and all these problems will go away.

Hey thanks, will try!