(GMod) How do I prevent this problem with my rope texture?

So I’ve been trying to make a “caution tape” like rope texture for GMod, but I have two problems with it.
Problem one is that it “stretches” when the rope is at a certain length. This isn’t exactly ideal, as you can see from this image:

Is there any way I can prevent this from happening, so it always looks correct whatever length the rope is?

The second problem is that I have no idea how to name the rope material. In the game the texture is named “1”. How do I change the name? I decompiled another addon which added a rope material in order to understand how to make my own, and it has a “repmaterials” file in the lua\autorun folder, which I changed so that it would accept the filename of my texture. But it doesn’t change the actual name in-game, and I’m not even sure if the original had a name other than “1”, because I didn’t use it - I simply subscribed to it from the workshop and decompiled it. Perhaps it’s impossible to name the material, I don’t know. But if anyone knows how to do it, if it is possible, please let me know.

If anyone can help me with these two issues, that’d be great.

I don’t think anyone will be able to help you, that’s a rather specific and unique problem.