Gmod Lan issues, please help.

Okay, so I have been on the forums/google for the last 3 days trying to find what I am looking for and to no avail so far. I hope someone here can help me :slight_smile:
So I am running a server for Gmod, this is dedicated and running from my computer. I have run one before with no problem but this time it’s just screwed for some reason.
So here is my issue, I have been trying to run the game as a lan server and the issue I am having is that sv_lan 1 will not activate and only leaves my server as sv_lan 0 as well as sv_region is set to -1 and won’t set to 5.
Can anybody help me? This is my config, autoexec and startup line, ask me for anything else and I will answer asap, I have instant e-mail notifications so please help me.
I have also port forwarded my router (as I want it to go online) with 27015-27015 TCP/UDP on my ipv4 (checked every time before use) but the issue I seem to be stuck with is the one written above.

–autoexec.cfg
gamemode darkrp

–server.cfg
hostname “hostname”
rcon_password “rconpassword”
sv_password “”
sv_region 5
sv_lan 0
sv_logbans 0
sv_logecho 0
sv_logfile 1
sv_log_onefile 0
sv_noclipspeed 5
sv_noclipaccelerate 5

sbox_allownpcs 1
sbox_godmode 0
sbox_plpldamage 0
sbox_playergod 0
sbox_noclip 1

sbox_maxprops 150
sbox_maxragdolls 5
sbox_maxnpcs 10
sbox_maxballoons 10
sbox_maxeffects 50
sbox_maxdynamite 10
sbox_maxlamps 20
sbox_maxthrusters 30
sbox_maxwheels 20
sbox_maxhoverballs 20
sbox_maxvehicles 6
sbox_maxbuttons 20
sbox_maxsents 20
sbox_maxemitters 5
sbox_maxspawners 3
sbox_maxturrets 2

–srcds.bat
srcds.exe -norestart -console -game garrysmod -nohltv -condebug +maxplayers 10 +exec “server.cfg” +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 +map “rp_downtown_v4c_v3” +fps_max 66 -tickrate 33 +sv_lan 1

I personally run my local SRCDS on port 2016, that seems to work for me.
Also, you have +sv_lan 1 in your launch config…?