Gmod Lightsabers

Recently the creator of lightsabers in gmod has updated it where there isn’t any knock back and everyone in my server hates it. I just found a version of the lightsabers for darkrp without force powers but it has knock back, and so i need help adding the force powers from the og addon to the darkrp version of the lightsaber on to my server

It’ll be more easy to talk with author and ask him to add it back via convar or ask an old version, i think is robotboy, so you’re like no…

i tried

Add knockback yourself?

I assume you mean those

All I did to them not have force powers was remove the HUD from the Lightsabers & return false in the hook that controls force powers.

Pretty ez to add back you can literally just copy paste the HUD back & remove the hook from the addon

can i add you on steam

I guess someone didnt get the memo…

http://i.imgur.com/CH4Q7AZ.png

In fact I didn’t upload them all I did was comment the HUD out and add a return false hook for force powers. Blame the uploader for uploading the edited version someone requested of me.

Hello I know its old thread, but Im trying to add lightsabers from this addon to TTT. When i put tttbase into weapon lua i have this error when i try to switch lightsaber on:

[ERROR] addons/miecze/lua/autorun/rb655_lightsaber_presets.lua:297: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got no value)

1. pairs - [C]:-1
  2. rb655_ProcessLightsaberEntity - addons/miecze/lua/autorun/rb655_lightsaber_presets.lua:297
    3. fn - addons/miecze/lua/autorun/rb655_lightsaber_presets.lua:328
    4. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109

Have you ever tried to add this to TTT?