Gmod long load and fps lag

Hey guys its my first post here, (sorry if im in the wrong section) i have acully lag on gmod ONLY in multiplayer. i am playing a PERP server (map: rp_evocity_v33x) and im lagging.
On ttt and prophunt i get 60 fps on multiplayer. andi t takes a lot of time before joining a game (20 mins).

Please help and don’t mind my grammar im not english!

Thanks

-Gmodfan28

[editline]11th August 2015[/editline]

Btw i updated my drivers and im using windows 10!
when i load into the server it takes 20 mins then it shows “Sending client info” but it miss like 6 bars, then it takes me to the server page and then i have to rejoin.

You will have fps lag on a large perp server no matter what. I have a GTX 780 and still lag on unoptimized servers, or when there is a lot of activity. The engine is very old. Long load times are usually due to being subscribed to a lot of addons. Server load times may take a long time depending on how much content you need to download.

so there is no way to make it not lag? even if i upgrade my pc?

PERP gives FPS lag to everyone, you could improve it by getting a new PC but it won’t make a big difference, maybe it will add 30.

okok wich upgrades i should get? imk on a budget and its a prebuilt pc

I can’t really tell you but CPU and graphics card has a big impact on FPS. Maybe you should look at some pre-build PC’s on other website. What are your current specs?

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.150729-1800)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: SX2185
BIOS: P11-A3
Processor: AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3518MB RAM
Page File: 2414MB used, 5103MB available

idk if its good :confused: if its possible tell me what upgrade i can get graphic card

You have integrated graphics, not good at all. You will need a new processor and graphics card, on top of that, you will probably need a new power supply and possibly a motherboard. I would just save up for a gaming computer honestly. I wouldn’t spend this much money just to be able to play gmod, but if you are a real gaymur, go for it.

Alright thanks guys to help me! i will try to buy a gaming pc, is there a 500$ gaming pc that you can recommend me?