Okay, Gmod was working perfectly yesterday.
Today, i open it up, start a singleplayer game, and things just get weird.
- after loading the map, a blue screen appears saying gmod is creating rendertargets: bluportal and then again for redportal. then the game starts.
- every couple of seconds i get a “timer error: [addons\wire\lua\wire\updatecheck.lua:100] attempt to concatenate local ‘plainversion’ (a nil value)” in blue.
- Gravity is very light. me, the props, everything. and i move verrrrry slowly, even in noclip.
- i place an e2 chip. cannot read the chip. open a chip from library, i get 100s of errors in yellow, “[@lua\include\extension\string.lua:191] bad argument #1 to ‘sub’ (number expected, got string)”. then a hint pops up, says \blablabla okenizer.lua:111] attempt to get length of field “?” (a nil value). and the chip i open is completely blank, except for the @name part(the first line) and i can’t edit it.
possible user errors:
1.my clock is dead, but it also was yesterday, and i dont see how that can possibly disable e2s.
2.got a virus a couple hours ago. i murked that bitch in 30 seconds. its gone now.
3. external hard drive holds all my games. big possibility of getting corrupted, but i doubt it.