GMod minimizes every few minutes

Recently GMOD has been minimizing a lot when I’m ingame (i dont accidently hit start key or alt-tab). it doesnt minimize when im in the main menu.
when i checked event viewer (out of game). it came up with…

The program hl2.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel. Process ID: 1a50 Start Time: 01ca23ee30e788f4 Termination Time: 62

Could it be some of the addons i got installed?

Screen Print - http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/750/addonsfnx.jpg (large image due to high screen resolution)

My System Specs (Can Easily Do GMOD)

OS - Windows Vista Ultimate (64 bit)
CPU - Core 2 Duo E6850 - 3.00 Ghz
RAM - 6 GB DDR2-1066 Mhz
GPU - ATI Radeon HD2600XT
HDD - WD Raptor X 150 GB
- WD Velociraptor 300 GB (GMOD Installed On This One)

Edit - Also I Have To Disable My Firewall (Bitdefender) To Launch Any Game Via Steam. Usually For 5 Min Otherwise GMOD Refuses To Load.

Try updating the SVNs outside of your addons folder. It spams unnecessary files and can cause problems. The only thing I can think of

all the stuff is up to date (as of 1 week) and placed from outside of addons folder anyway

[editline]10:32PM[/editline]

could it perhaps be a lua virus?

anyone else having a similar issue?

bump

What’s that thing at the bottom right of your taskbar that looks like a red circle and has the letter G on it? Try turning that off and playing.

No.

the thing with the g is bitdefender (internet security) - i have to disable to launch gmod anyway

i repet teh sllutin frm otha issue dis sllution solve almst everythng ok so frst remove tell comp case den u instll new snd card

i dont see how installing a new sound card would help - i already have a good card

bump

I have the same problem!

bump - i suggest we try to find common elements to the issues we’re having
e.g - addons, hardware, operating system, software in the background

umm its a virus

You might have hit tab + alt, I found out it goes to quick-window mode. :S

i haven’t accidentally hit alt-tab and ill do a virus scan to make sure (anything can slip through at any time)

Edit - Virus Scan Ongoing

virus scan came up completely clean on maximum intensity scan

ok if you really want full screen the in the launch options type -fullscreen and it should be fullscreen and if it isn’t…idk

i know this is late but i hope it helps other ppl

it happened to me but i did ctrl+alt delete and went back to the game and it was fine

I have a similar problem.Which started one day out of the blue.To be more specific when I launch gmod it says preparing to launch gmod… then the window comes and it suddenly it minimizes and closes.I figured out that when the problem came up I had installed physx but i unistalled and the problem still exists.I am thinking maybe it a bug because i see you guys experencing the same.The strange think is that one day before the problem came up I was playing normally.