gmod playermodel errors

Hey guys. I have a server I am trying to add playermodels that admins and donators can use but I keep getting errors in the game when I try it. The server is running ttt btw. These are the codes and the locations of the codes for this particular model. Also if you could just point out what is wrong so I can get the code right for the rest of the models I put on that would be great. Thanks a lot for the help.

file 1:
/garrysmod/addons/Lich King Model and PLAYERMODEL/lua/autorun/lich_king_model_wow_playermodel.lua

local function AddPlayerModel( name, model )

list.Set( "PlayerOptionsModel", name, model )
    player_manager.AddValidModel( name, model )
    player_manager.AddValidHands( name, model, skin, body )	

end

list.Set( "PlayerOptionsModel", "ArthasLichKing", "models/player/Lich_King_WoW_masked.mdl" )
player_manager.AddValidHands( "ArthasLichKing", "models/weapons/c_arms_lich_king_wow.mdl", 0, "0000000" ) 

if (SERVER) then 
player_manager.AddValidModel( "ArthasLichKing", "models/player/Lich_King_WoW_masked.mdl" )
AddCSLuaFile( "arthas.lua" )
end

list.Set( "PlayerOptionsModel", "ArthasLichKing", "models/player/Lich_King_WoW_masked.mdl" )

--// File Generated By Fox-Warrior's Resources Generator Version 2.05 \\--

if (SERVER) then
    resource.AddSingleFile( "models/weapons/c_arms_lich_king_wow.mdl" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "models/player/lich_king_wow_masked.mdl" )
   // resource.AddSingleFile( "models/player/lich_king_wow_maskless.mdl" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/arthas_helmet.mdl" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/arthas_sword.mdl" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/arthas_the_lich_king.mdl" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/arthas_sword.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/beam_eye_left.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/beam_eye_right.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/fire_blue.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/fire_blue_b.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_1.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_1.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_1exp.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_1n.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_2.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_2.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_2exp.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_2n.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_face.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_head.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/lich_king_lightwarp.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/smoke_eye.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/smoke_eye_bg.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/sword.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/sword_detail.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/sword_detail.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/sword_detail_2.vmt" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/sword_detail_bg.vtf" )
    resource.AddSingleFile( "materials/models/maxxy/lich_king_enhanced/sword_n.vtf" )
end

file 2:
/garrysmod/addons/pointshop/lua/items/Donator/arthas.lua

ITEM.Name = 'Lich King'
ITEM.Price = 250
ITEM.Model = 'models/player/Lich_King_WoW_masked.mdl'

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
if not ply._OldModel then
ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
if ply._OldModel then
ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
end
end

Remove ALL UPPERCASE charatets and spaces from your files and folders, and move the materials and models on your server to root folder instead of addons/

ok ill do that and let you know how it goes

[editline]25th September 2013[/editline]

its still not working. this is the error I am getting in the logs

L 09/25/2013 - 16:32:19: Lua Error: [AddCSLuaFile] Couldn’t find ‘arthas.lua’ (@addons/lich king model and playermodel/lua/autorun/lich_king_wow_playermodel.lua (line 14))

[editline]25th September 2013[/editline]

I am wondering is the lua file it is referring to in the right spot?