Gmod Server Pointshop/player model problems

**THIS IS NOT IN THE BETA
Well today I was building up my pointshop and i added some player models that i found that i liked and stuff and i got an addon called forcedownload that makes the people joining download the player models and it is supposed to download the extra files too not just the mdl, and they do download and stuff except when they play they see pink and black checker patterns instead of the texture. Please help me find out what it is going on i am going to post my forcedownload addon setup

function AddDir(dir) // recursively adds everything in a directory to be downloaded by client
	local list = file.FindDir("../"..dir.."/*")
	for _, fdir in pairs(list) do
		if fdir != ".svn" then // don't spam people with useless .svn folders
			AddDir(fdir)
		end
	end

for k,v in pairs(file.Find("../"..dir.."/*")) do
		resource.AddFile(dir.."/"..v)
	end
end

//This will force the joining players to download everything in the addons folder of the server. 
 //replace addons with other folders or copy the code and insert the paths in the copiesi. 
AddDir("models/player/death.mdl")
AddDir("models/player/masterchiefh2_blue.mdl")
AddDir("models/player/masterchiefh2_red.mdl")
AddDir("models/player/blockdude.mdl")
AddDir("models/death.mdl.mdl")
AddDir("models/masterchiefh2_blue.mdl")
AddDir("models/masterchiefh2_red.mdl")
AddDir("models/player/masterchiefh3.mdl")
AddDir("models/masterchiefh3.mdl")
AddDir("models/blockdude.mdl")
//This will force the joining players to download certain files from were ever you want. The root folder is garrysmod/ 
//So if your downloading music you dont need to type garrysmod/sound/music.wav and can type sound/music.wav.
//NOTE that this function also downloads all the related files too. So if you want to get a model, then simply type models/model.mdl and 
//it will include the .x80 .x90 etc files with it. If the files are missing it will give you error messages. 
//If you want to add files this way simply type the file path in the quotations. copy and paste the code below and add the
//file paths you want in the copies. 
resource.AddFile("models/player/")
resource.AddFile("models/player/death.mdl.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/player/masterchiefh2_blue.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/player/masterchiefh2_red.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/player/blockdude.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/death.mdl.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/masterchiefh2_blue.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/masterchiefh2_red.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/player/masterchiefh3.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/masterchiefh3.mdl")
resource.AddFile("models/blockdude.mdl")

Those are my prefrences

Don’t use the AddDir script. It has been proven to not work plenty of times, someone should definately take that off the Wiki page since tons of people use this and report back with problems.

[editline]26th September 2012[/editline]

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1203782&p=37149363&viewfull=1#post37149363

Hey, previous CBC Owner.