gmod Sponsor

I am just wondering if anyone wants to sponsor my game community. Your name will be advertised all over the server and donations will go 60/40 between the host and us.

Best Regards,
Luke Daniels

Message me on Steam, Look up adamcar00 and click on SkitZ. With the “ABOV3” profile picture.

Think I added you, please check.

Ill host for free if you want. Message me on steam and Ill see what I can do :slight_smile:

he’ll also steal your files for free!

What gamemode/amount of slots?

That for sure, I potentially wouldn’t mind loaning use of my vps for like 20 days or a month or so for free. But not if it’s like a 60 slot darkrp server. After that if he’s got a playerbase he should easily be able to then become an independent butterfly

I have an NFO server that I’ve removed subscription for
since I’m not sure if I want to continue hosting a server.

I can reset the NFO account to brand new and continue my subscription…

I’m an admin in this brand new group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rbnttt
add me from there.

btw it’s 20 slots

Add me on Steam and we can discuss:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RJ/

Tolee, if you’re wondering why I do it for free, it’s so that people who aren’t sure if they want to own a server can try one out before they buy one. I also accept donations (not required) if people are happy with my service. I do not plan to steal anyone’s files. I have enough as it is.

must i quote back to where you attempted to scam me over 12 lines of code, and then threw a hissy fit about it?

back on topic; RJ can be trusted, hes a good guy

You tried to make me pay $10 for something that didnt work…I sure scammed you…Also, my little “hissy fit” was me saying that Id rather make it myself than you keep raging because I didnt want to buy it.

Please stop this 13 year old attitude, it does nothing but murk up threads.

But I dont wanna. I think its funny how nobody brings up the fact that what Tolee accused me of had nothing to do with this thread. Or anything you said. Lovely content.

why the fuck aren’t you banned from here for this shit, you never drop anything and carry on shit like crazy.

Jeez man, I’ve been watching some of the things you and bluebull have said. I disagree with some of bluebull’s actions, but right now it just seems like you’re either really butthurt or trying to pull an argument out of bluebull. Just gonna say most of us really don’t care, and that we would appreciate you taking your argument out of this thread. This gets said in almost every argument concerning you two, and frankly you guys should start listening. Take it to Steam or PM, and if you aren’t willing to do that, then please just don’t bring it up.
Maybe we should create a “Drama Megathread” or “Complain About/Indirectly to Other Users Megathread”

On topic:
I personally don’t see how a “sponsorship” would benefit the sponsor really. The deal you’re offering is publicity and donation money in exchange for (hosting or money)? If I had a method of hosting I would just set up my own server and use all the donation money for said server. Being a sponsor just doesn’t seem reasonable…
What would you need to advertise in GMod? A script website, another gaming community, coder, server host? Server host is what makes the most sense to advertise in exchange for hosting to me. Even then, if I joined a server and saw some company “advertised all over”, I would probably leave.

32 and still under question what gamemode to start on

Ewww. Don’t sign your posts.

Are you dumb? You were the one who started the drama. Seriously this community is getting fucked up because of cunts like you. Stop this annoying drama shit

Why not just rent a server and do it yourself or do you just need help setting up a server?