Gmod Stargate "Donno Why i cant get this to work"

ok, my problem is simple i downloaded the whole file with svn and export to garrysmod/garrysmod
when im done with that it looks like evrything is ok, the background and the sound is there when i start up gmod but, when i get ingame, singleplayer (because there are no server i can find that have stargate mod) or the “Start own server” it isnt there… what am i doeing wrong, when i get in game some lua errors pop-up:

Couldn’t include file ‘weapons/gmod_tool/stargate_base_tool.lua’ (File not found)
weapons\gmod_tool\stools/hatak_weapon.lua:57: attempt to index field ‘Entity’ (a nil value)
entities\ori_ring_base\shared.lua:1: attempt to index global ‘StarGate’ (a nil value)
Folder = entities/ori_ring_base
Draw = function: 03C1AF08
Initialize = function: 03C1B298
Couldn’t register Scripted Entity ori_ring_base - the Type field is empty!
entities\staff_weapon_hatak\shared.lua:1: attempt to index global ‘StarGate’ (a nil value)

this is all the errors that actually pop-up on the HUD, when i start (you know in the Right top corner)
and i also dont see any ““Stargate”” Tab in the Q-menu nor can i use any of the props, but a few weapons i can use.

well, ive been struggeling with this for a long time now and i thoght it whould be easyer to make a post then constantly searching google for answers…
It cant be my pc can it?-
PC: Specs-
Quad Core Prosessor 1.6 Ghz per.
6GB RAM
Nvidia Gforce Gainward (not sure of number)
Windows Vista 64bit-

Help?

You installed one of the Stargate Extras packs, not Stargate.

well, ive now just noticed that and i cant find “the Whole” Stargate pack… ive tried evrything but all the links are down anyone got a link or could send me the whole file on msn, skype or mail?

RLY WANT THE STARGATE MOD

[editline]06:56PM[/editline]

ok, well im almost there but the gate itself and the dailer is still “error” ALMOST there just need a little push from someone!

[editline]06:58PM[/editline]

DDD: soo close but still soo farrrrr.

[editline]07:00PM[/editline]

okok, i see alot of stuff but the main thing missing is the “iris” “Gate” and “dailer”

[editline]08:05PM[/editline]

YESSSSSSSSSS!§!W"¤KRTMGNhlfskømhbådmnhbl,dbnlmøfvn c MADE ITT!!!