GMod TTT Server - Can walk through props.

So I am having a massive problem currently with fixing a problem on my TTT server, most things are fixed except one thing which is that players can walk through most props.

My server is hosted and im not sure if im doing it incorrectly as im adding the files to the control panel of my hosted GMod server, I have added the cstrike files and also mounted it on mount.cfg:

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “C:\GMod\garrysmod\cstrike”
“tf” “C:\mytf2server f”
}

I’m becoming extremely desperate now for this to work, I have no idea what im doing wrong and its really frustrating me.

• Nintendy

Can you move the cstrike folder outside of the garrysmod folder? Also remove the tf line; you’re just using the example directory.

I replaced the tf line with a hl2ep2 line like this:
“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “C:\GMod\garrysmod\cstrike”
“ep2” “C:\GMod\garrysmod\ep2”

}

and uh well blame me for sounding stupid but what do you mean by moving it outside of the garrysmod folder, its on the control panel on a hosted server or do I do it in my own files (as i do have it on there as well)?

EDIT
I moved the cstrike folder outside of the Server folder (on my computer not the host side).

If you are using a host such as nfo or xenon I would contact them other wise you need to redownload the css content.

oh wait nvm i fixed it, it was something to do with the code mostly, just for other people, I changed the code to this:

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “garrysmod\cstrike”

}