gmod update

cience the new update i get lua errors like these

ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘OnSpawnMenuOpen’ Failed: sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu/spawnmenu.lua:66: attempt to call field ‘SpawnMenuOpen’ (a nil value)

dunno: [lua]ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘OnSpawnMenuOpen’ Failed: sandbox\gamemode\spawnmenu/spawnmenu.lua:66: attempt to call field ‘SpawnMenuOpen’ (a nil value)[/lua]

how do i fix it?

that problem annoys me too but i got the bad coder achievement off it though :smiley:

haha i got ‘‘bad coder’’ in like 2 mins

All good coders have it by now. Errors are just a part of fixing. :v:

i got it from the update. does that mean that garry & co is bad coders? :smugdog:

Fix’d.
Oh, and this problem is caused by an achievements addon. Either remove it, or mess with the code until the errors are gone, like I did.

Regardless. Errors are inevitable.

thx :monar:

Jacked meh smile hoe.

I didn’t get the bad coder achievement yet. :sigh:

There’s a couple of ways to do it, if you want to force it you could do what I did in the console
[lua]lua_run_cl timer.Create(“AchievementSpam”,0,01,0,function() prnit"Hello Wrold!" end)
–then after you’ve got it
lua_run_cl timer.Destroy(“AchivementSpam”)
–although this might work
lua_run_cl for i=1, 5000 do prnit"Hello Wordl!" end[/lua]

Ohai

lua_run_cl while( true ) do achievements.SpawnMenuOpen( ) end

lua_run_cl timer.Create( "lulz", 0.01, 0, function( ) RunString( "_G" ) end )
lua_run_cl timer.Destroy( "lulz" )

For all Lua based achievement functions see below. However, I’ve only gotten the spawn menu one to work.

lua_run_cl PrintTable( achievements )

Rate me useful and informative :v:

lua_run_cl timer.Create( _G, 0, 500, error )

:S.

** Edit **
Removed my con commands, and im gonna make a script

Do this guyz.

lua_run for i=1, 1000 do local ent = ents.Create(“npc_zombie”) ent:Spawn() ent:Activate() ent:Remove() end

Look at the outcome:

[ents.Create( "npc_zombie" )] This frame you have created 161846432 entities! (Lua Error!?)
[ents.Create( "npc_zombie" )] This frame you have created 161846432 entities! (Lua Error!?)

Plenty more where that came from.

It says that even when I don’t spawn entities .-.