gmod weaps and toybox

Damn! i bought gmod and thought it would at least work!

so ive been having trouble installing addons and stuff, just now i installed some stuff in the addons folder(the one with toybox), they didnt work so i deleted them and now i cant use toybox. I would not be so upset if i thought this was a one time thing. i was trying to download some other stuff and put them in map folder, now i dont spawn with any guns.

Face-punch, i am disappointed in you.

If anyone know any ways to fix this pls tell me. Gmod so far has been a real disappointment.

momomo544 :“damnstrait”:

You obviously just copied the folder that says “mymod” and didn’t bother opening it up to find content and putting that in the main garry’s mod directory.

:foxnews: :siren: ** THIS JUST IN, A SECRET PROJECT DEVELOPED BY THE CIA CODE NAMED “T.R.O.L.L” HAS ATTACKED THE CYBER TERRORISTS THAT FACEPUNCH. HOW DOES THIS EFFECT YOU AND ARE THE GAYS INVOLVED? FIND OUT AT ELVEN ** :siren: :foxnews:

If this isn’t a troll post, you must be very bad at computers, grammar, and spelling. Addons go in the addons folder under Steam/Username/Garrysmod/Garrysmod/addons. As for maps: only some go in addons, and others don’t.