Gmod11 BuildRP/Sandbox Server [wire/phx3/pcmod/drugzmod]

WHAT’S THAT?:

It’s a new server that it has got 2 gamemodes! Sandbox and DarkRP. The DarkRP is not serious roleplay, it’s just BuildRP.

WHAT’S DarkRP AND HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT?:

DarkRP is a roleplay, like something you do in real life. Like… emm… doing a job example: bodyguard or security. You should protect someone/something from the gangsters or terrorists to get paid. You can do and bad jobs like gangster or hitman, you get paid and you kill someone. You can also be a gundealer who sells guns for money. You can press the F4 button for the menu. From there you can choose what shipment do you want to buy and then to sell its guns. But you need the money to buy the shipment that you want. You can download the DarkRP from www.garrysmod.org and put it in your gamemodes folder.

WHAT ADDONS DO WE HAVE?:

We have got many addons!! The most good are: wire, phx3, pcmod and drugzmod. You can find the drugz mod in the drug dealer job! We have got and:

Advanced Duplicator
DoorsTool
Stacker Tool
Fading Door Tool
Keypad Tool
AssMod (That’s for admins)
Smart Welding
Money Detector
CSS Realistick Weapons (For Sandbox only)
Lazer Stool (Sandbox)
Youtube Player

I think the most of them you have got it :wink:

HOW TO JOIN?:

It’s easy. Just copy this address and put it in your favorites!!
89.210.46.46:27015

Or you can register in this website: www.garrysmodservers.forumotion.com
Sorry for the ‘‘s’’ at the end, it was a mistake =D

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADMINS TOO!!! You can apply in the forum for a Respected/Helper or an Admin!!!
You can be and a super admin too!! How? Just do your admin job well and the owner will hire you as super admin!

GMOD10 BUILDRP/SANDBOX SERVER ADMINISTRATOR TEAM:

Hoster: nikos_zaros
Owner: nikos_zaros, Garry
Super Admins: [WC]DEviL[GER]
Admins: N/A
Helpers/Respected: N/A

Come fast!!!

EDIT: Well I fixed the tittle. Are you okay now?

Lol gmod 11.

I don’t want to play a server run by children.

What? I am not a children, omg. If you know… we call it Gmod11 because it had a big update, that’s why.

What, 2 years ago? Or am I missing something?

I believe the real name for Garry’s mod is Garry’s mod.

It’s official title is Garry’s mod, But it is referred to as Garry’s Mod 11 because of the big update.

it’s still gmod10 no matter what, stop calling it gmod11

Just call it Garry’s Mod.

This.

Word of advice OP: I’d remove “Gmod11.” There’s no such thing, nor will there ever be.

“I am not a children.”
Yeah, right…
Nice spelling thar matey.

And I am not English, I am from Greece and I don’t know much English