gmod_base error

Hello i’ve just restarted my server and when it came up all the tools from the ----> Q Menu dissapeared and i keep receiving errors with the gmod_Base things :confused: Gmod is being updated or something? or its a glitch of my server only, if it is how i can fix it any help ? Thanks.

No errors. i only get spammed with gmod_base problem huh…

I’ve tried re-uploading the gamemode/base XD and nothing, any help ? thanks.

Reinstall the base and Sandbox gamemode.

Nothing changed its weird :S from 1 restart to another without any change start happening this to the server

After a few tests for some reason happened the same thing :C

[lua]
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity spawned_weapon from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity food from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity drug_lab from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity keypad from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity drug from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity microwave from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity keypad_wire from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity spawned_money from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity darkrp_laws from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity letter from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity chatindicator from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity custom_moneyprinter from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity gunlab from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity meteor from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity darkrp_cheque from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity rprint_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity money_printer from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity spawned_food from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity fadmin_motd from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity gmod_adv_dupe_paster from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity fadmin_jail from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity spawned_shipment from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity spawned_weapon from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity spawned_weapon from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity durgz_base from non existant entity base_gmodentity!

[/lua]

also the gmod tools are not loaded D: only the custom ones that i’ve added

Try removing some of your addons. It is possible that you have hit a certain Lua limit.

I remove 1 addon and it works fine now, but its weird its the first time this happend to me :open_mouth: and i don’t have a huge amount ofa ddons only 15 ._. including playermodels hehe…

Thanks dude =) and forgive me for my weird spelling