Gmodfiles.com doesn't work anymore

Sadly the website Gmodfiles.com (http://www.gmodfiles.com/home) Doesn’t work, The downloads never start, If you know what the heck is going on tell me, Sorry if this is a stupid post, I just wanted to know what’s going on

That’s not an official garrysmod site, and most of those files can be found at garrysmod.org, if you haven’t pirated.

Yes, i know but many people have a pirated version, i just wanted to advice that

Who cares if they have the pirated version? If they get screwed over, they have no right to anything. The question now is, do YOU have a pirated version.

Nobody cares about people who pirated GMod. They can crash after installing YouStream for all I care.

[editline]09:12PM[/editline]

Which is why I included antipiracy in YouStream.

It’s working fine for me.

Working fine here too. What exactly doesn’t work?

Yeah it simply works fine.

Downloads never start :saddowns:

same

Ok, can you post the link you’re trying to download from (full link please!), your browser and your OS.

Funnily enough, you don’t have garry’s mod on your steam community page.

It’s on his wishlist. he legit :downs:

Please close this thread, Gmodfiles is working again!

You tried to access the address http://www.gmodfiles.com/?browse, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

Check post dates please. I am also getting that it’s offline.

error

We’re going through a server move at the moment which includes DNS. You might have to wait a few days for the site to become available to you again.

What determines they are a pirate also, YouStream is useless if your not stupid.

Thats not all,I can’t enter Garrysmod.org OR Facepunch.com.The reason why I’m on Facepunch is because I’m using a different computer…