gmsv_mysqloo_win32.dll Problems DarkRP

Hey.

I have asked this question a few times, but now I know what the actual problem is.

Every time I put “gmsv_mysqloo_win32.dll” in the bin folder within the lua folder of my server, I spawn in my DarkRp server with no playermodel, salary, wallet and job. Anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
DEAD KARL

You sure you have the libmysql.dll installed too? Although I am extremely sure that the two are unrelated. Unless your playermodels, salaries, wallets, and jobs are all set up to work with MySQL but are messed up.

I’ve had this problem before as well. Usually caused by darkrp not being able to connect to your database. Try going to darkrpmodification/MySQL and disable using a mysql database. Should fix it.
:v:

Also be sure to disable it in your disabled defualts.

I recently enabled the option within “darkrpmodification/MySQL” to connect to the database, as I am trying to get an addon, “Organisation Addon” to work. Even when I have these disabled though, this problems till occurs as soon as I put “gmsv_mysqloo_win32.dll” in “Lua/bin”. The addon requires I use a database and recommended using an external one.

Sorry if that has made things more confusing, just wanted to expand it.

Thanks for the help anyway though :slight_smile:

DEAD KARL

You can always use a free database online, or I can hook you up with one on my site.

Right now I am using db4freeto create a database, but if you believe that will work better than I shall look into your offer.

The thing about free databases is that they are often cleared and not 100% secure. If you want to, add me on steam and I can hook you up with one. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058913750