Going to host a DarkRP Server - Need Coders, UK Hosting Websites & Admins

Note: If this is in the wrong section, I apologise.

Hey guys, for a long time now I’ve wanted to make my own DarkRP server. To cut a long story short, I have no experience in coding or setting up a GMOD server of any kind. I’m good with computers, and have had Garry’s Mod for a long time now; but I’ve never hosted a server of my own. I’ve always been sick of the rules that Admins set on other servers, and to be perfectly honest; shooting those 8 homeless people in their makeshift shack was perfectly justified in my opinion. Needless to say, I’m looking for people who are experienced coders, people who know of good UK Server-hosting websites who will automatically install mods (such as DarkRP, DurgsMod and so forth), and potential Admins for my server if we get on well enough . I’m eventually planning on designing a website, I have my own YouTube channel that I’ve just made but haven’t used, and I really want this server to kick-off one day. If anyone could be of any help, please reply in this thread or add me on steam. My username is iinoneshallpassii, but if that doesn’t work, search for ‘Old World’. I’m the profile with the picture of my face. I’m preferably looking for a 16-slot server, relatively cheap but with good ping. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I’m a really laid-back guy. I don’t have a problem with the occasional RDM, and will happily mess around as long as it’s not at the expense of others. I’m 18 years old, I’m online 24/7 and look forward to meeting likeminded people.

I’m in for an admin role,

Contact me at
mnbvc655@nekotech.tk if you need to

The guy said he’d never visit Facepunch ever again after he got some criticism so I don’t think he’s seeing that.

I think you’re better off finding a co-owner who will pay some of the costs and manage the server. No one wants to go through installing countless addons and creating jobs/shipments, not to mention writing the permissions for everything, without receiving some sort of payment. Good luck finding someone willing to set up your server just to get admin. I’m almost done setting up my darkrp server, and it’s not easy. Especially with the gmod wiki down, you’re on your own.

i Have admin experience… add me on steam if you need me

Lil’ Miss Sassy