Going to start making GMod Movies, Need feedback.

Hello peoples. I’m planning on starting to make GMod Movies, and i’ve got a few questions. For starters, is there any program or Gmod addon i lack? so far i have the following:

-Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0
-a SHITLOAD of models, props, and addons (seriously, it takes whole minutes for Garrys Mod to load sometimes) including:
-Director’s Mod version 10 Beta (by JokeSpeaker)

• Audacity 1.3 Beta
    -FRAPS

i’ve already made a short, 2 minute movie with these tools:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEbyGLElOac

Secondly, what are some good places to find sound/ voice clips for video game/anime/tv show characters and such, as well as the music? i’ve tried looking a few times, but i get so lost in all of the search pages that most of the time i just give up.

Can any of you help me?

P.S. i’m also pretty new to these forums. try to look past the “New Guy” smell…

You might want to use After Effects but since you just started out don’t do use it until you’ve made videos for about 2 years. Now you it’s just way to confusing and i’ll bet you will use it wrong.

For your video it looks good but keep one thing in mind, people get bored fast you first machinima looked good but it takes way to long before something happens. You’re not making a 2 hour spielberg movie it’s a 2 minute machinima from a unknown guy. You should start the action/story as fast a possible or else people will get bored and just go to the next video.

[editline]2nd July 2011[/editline]

Oh yeah almost forgot, keep making them. You first won’t turn out great just keep creating machinima’s they will get better eventually.

nice vid, poor heavy appearing in every machinema