GOJIRA UNREASHED

Since this year is the Big G’s Diamond Jubilee, I think it would be great to see models ported from Godzilla: Unleashed. Both the Wii version, and the PS2.

PLEASE READ THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH!

Yes, I am aware that there is already a Godzilla 2000 model ported, but what’s Godzilla without any monsters to fight? Why not have classic foes like Anguirus, Mothra, Gigan, Mechagodzilla, and of course, King Ghidorah!

On this sixtieth anniversary of the King of the Monsters, what better way is there to celebrate than with some awesome models from the biggest monster mash the video game world has ever seen?

Please support this thread! Don’t let it die like so many others before!

In conclusion:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/667956672768040831/792E3C1042B010A68DDB948A3199C17964EDA98F/

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOONK!

I read the title and thought it was gonna be models of the band :expressionless:

Anyway, support

made a thread a while ago asking that,i support,a sparkycat guy answered and said he ported some,no pictures shown,no uploads

I actually read that one before making this.

Small world.

i ported mecha godzilla at some point,but he has no textures,because mmd models hide them or something

There are a few tutorials on porting from MMD; also check out some of the work of 1337gamer15.

This thread in particular goes over some different ways, if my memory serves me correctly.

well i deleted him,couldnt port anybody else except him anyway,but if anyone wants to port them,mmd pages have them in t-pose,so get them from there

Actually, I’d love it if someone could make the skin of the current Godzilla better before we go hunting for more monsters.

I’mma just leave this here for motivation
Was made before the scaling feature was implemented,
Also note, the models need IK rigs, it’s very difficult for me to try and animate the body. especially the tail!

Just a quick update, I am going to attempt to rig the models myself.

Wish me luck!

good luck

Define “current”. Do you mean the 2014 Godzilla? This thread is going to be for ports, not custom models. Besides, there’s already a Godzilla on the workshop; he needs some monsters to fight!

I meant the one we have currently, the only Godzilla model for GMod. I’d love it if the skin was updated a bit to actually look decent.

Try rigging the tail and legs, THOSE make it difficult to move em convincingly, the arms and head, easy enough

Right. Close to exporting Showa MechaGodzilla from 3ds MAX. Bit of a problem though. I am attempting to move the legs into a position where I can create a phymodel, but they are frozen. As in, I cannot move them at all. I can select the bones, and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with them; they just don’t bloody move. Any ideas?

By the way, the model I’m rigging is imported from MMD; it already has a skeleton set. Will I have to completely recreate the bones?

bump

Yet another bump to keep this alive and hopefully see some progress soon

Just to let everyone know, progress is being made. The first model I will be releasing is Mothra Larva. The reason for this is that it is a fairly simple model; no limbs or anything to mess around with. Being my first Ragdoll, it will be a good starting point.

However, my schoolwork has been getting in the way, particularly with exams coming up. I’ll see what I can do getting it released.

Hurrah it begins!

Any updates?