Good bye again

Good morning,

I want to say good bye again, I just got robbed the 2xth time in my own house, with a closed metal door. This is not any fun, you just can play this game, if you see it as a Ego-Shooter.
Bummer, but thats how it is, apart from that it’s a really nice game.
I gonna wait Everquest next or the Repop or whatever.
Blow your asses away.

Greetings, Maldweister

(User was permabanned for this post ("leaving" - garry))

You could always try to join my server. So far no one has C4 as we’ve temporarily disabled airdrops. This means that your base will be a lot safer. We also have a couple of friendly communities here.

Regards,
Fractional.

You only had 1 metal door?
There are almost 30 in my house. You start with 2 or 3, then just build upwards with more doors. Eventually nobody will ever have enough c4 to get in.

Gotta keep my 10k metal fragments safe while trying to collect enough for metal megastructure.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Playing the game alone is challenging. Team up with someone, and remember to build your house high with multiple metal doors. A stash house with one metal door just won’t do it. Remember this is a survival game, and you will have other players raiding houses for resources. It’s part of the game.
It sucks to have all your stuff stolen, we’ve all been there. Just man up and build a better house and go farm those crates an resources.
In my experience, getting raided makes you a better survivor each time. Learn from your mistakes :wink:

add me on steam squire_uk you are welcome to play with us.

You’ll be back, they always come back.

Your picture made your comment so much better, LOL.

Anyways, back to the thread.

I would recommend having one doorway with a metal door in every room you have, because it makes it harder for clans and randoms to raid you.

The game is challenging and I know how much it sucks to get raided when you’re in an “end-game” state, then having to start all over again, but look at it this way.

What would you do if you got the biggest and “unraidable” house on the server, richest person on the server, having every blueprint there is and enough C4 to blow the whole server to the moon.
Would there be any fun in that? Maybe kill some bambi’s here and there?

I find it exciting and also challenging when I know that I can get raided at any time and having to start all over to build up and maybe get revenge on the people that raided me.

/golfclap for the worlds smallest violin!