This is the first official release of gore-mod. It’s entierly recoded and fully modable. Modding guide is included.
- The inflator won’t work on dead bodies.
- You have to damage the bodies quite hard to get gore (a croosbow bolt should do it)
- If you got old versions, remove them first.
- You have to check “keep corpses” in the NPC menu.
- This is for singleplayer only and won’t work on players (atleast not for now)
- Limb decapping
- Blood streams
It is now toggleable with the console command "goremod_enable" which should be 1 or 0!
Version 1.1 FULL:
Bone showing file MODDING ONLY (sorry 'bout forgetting it) needs to be opened BOTH client-side and server-side:
For all you guys that wants a multiplayer version
, here is something that you should know. Since there is no EntityTakeDamage hook client-side, I would have to force all the ragdolls server-side, which in turn would be very nasty for the LAG:( So unless anyone can find a solution for this, I’ll keep working on the singleplayer version.
I haven’t tested this in multiplayer, and I don’t think it will work either since it only applies on server-side ragdolls:(
Might make something which forces all ragdolls to be server-side, although it would lag like hell.
I’d love to see people making mods for this. Slight lua knowledge is required though.