Got any stories to share?

Im in the crowd of people wanting a key, and would love to play, but i would actually like some honest viewpoints of people playing the game. Id just really like to hear stories of different viewpoints, especially bandits ( considering i always play a hero on games like DayZ ).

hit a tree

get shot

die

repeat

If you survive long enough from the bandits you will turn into one, Kind of like a wheel

Noobie–> Survivor ----> Bandit-----> Death

Repeat

Thats really depressing xD

Yesterday after a server wipe, there was no buildings around, and me and my friend made one of the first buildings. Soon after that people would run up and try to break our doors so we would kill them and go back inside. At first it was maybe 2-3 people, but soon it became 5-7 people running at our house, some with guns some without. They would try to take down our doors and we would kill them over and over for about 30- 40 minutes. My only guess is that they placed sleeping bags near by. Eventually due to low ammo, mistakes and sheer difficulty in killing this many people they broke into our compound and spawn camped us until we just let them have it.

Sleeping bags should work only like 5 times

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

open rust forum

die

close rust forum

repeat in a week

If you build it, they will come. Well, you DID sign up for a zombie game.

Something like this would be nice.

so, make a sleeping bag, place it in the bushes, steal someones house, upgrade it, place the bag in it. thats how i done it a few times XD

Surely, you could shut that down by killing you once, grabbing your gear and just hiding back inside? I mean, being shot at a door for a long time cant be fun.

hit a tree

get supplies

get excited once I start crafting my first item

get shot

die

repeat

I got my first pistol! Finally, i can fight bandits and be the hero of Rust! Here i come you fo- Dead.

Anggarrad. Your name seems familiar…

Thats why I want this game lol.:quagmire:

“You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian.” - Harvey Dent

Spawn.

Get shot.

Spawn.

Get shot.

Spawn.

Create basic house.

Log out.

“THIS IS MY HOUSE HOW U GET IN”.

Get shot.

:v:

come to forums,
draw,