Got autobanned by Facepunch anti cheat. Wasn't cheating..........

Hi guys, I got auto-banned, for speed hacking apparently. I checked Console afterwards and I seen there were 3 error messages in red. They all had the same structure, like the following >((GameObkect)null).SendMessage(“OnDragState”, False, SendMesageOptions.DontRequireReciever, The 3 different errors were OnDragState False, OnPress False and OnHover True.

Now I’ve never cheated, my account is old and clean with a lot games and inventory, things no one in their right mind would risk. I’m not so annoyed that this happened but frustrated that it could happen again because I have no idea what caused it. I have no new programmes or games downloaded in the last month or so. I just have the same back ground programmes running as I always have had. MSI afterburner, Razer Synapse and that shitty AMD raptor thing.

Has anyone any idea what may have caused this?

You can’t be helped if you don’t post a link to your Steam. Facepunch staff and moderators aren’t wizards, as hard as it may be to believe.

edited it in the first post

No VAC or Cheatpunch ban. Were you playing on a modded server? (As opposed to vanilla servers in the community tab.)

It was a modded server. I may be mistaken but I thought it said in console after I was banned “auto banned by facepunch or cheatpunch” or something like that. Maybe I was mistaken and it was just an emotionally unstable admin or an edited version of your anti cheat.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time and thanks for your help.

Just FYI, I am not a developer or FP Studios employee. I’m just a Gold Member. I’m not involved in development whatsoever (except for forum posts like everyone else).

I’d guess it’s either a plugin that decided to ban you for one reason or another (including bugs in the plugin) or a server admin that gets rid of people easily.