Got banned by EAC while connecting to server.

Hello everyone.

Today i was playing with my friend. I had to take a break and when i got back home i tried to connect to my server “Official Moscow 2” server.
While i was trying to connect i got 2-3 errors like “Steam auth timeout” then i got just “Banned by EAC”. My friend who was playing on the server saw the message “wiwka was disconnected for using hacks”.

So. Now im kinda upset cuz anticheat doesnt do shit to cheaters, but ban just everyone.
Is there a way to aproove that i didnt cheat and get my unban on official moscow 2 server? If not, is there a way to stop this shit, cuz i dont feel like getting all recipes on another server and then get banned for N O T H I N G.

wiwka.

ps. nvm guess this forum is just useless for this type of shit. will contact EAC and ask em to recheck logs.

Hi man!

I got exactly the same situation a few minutes ago. Don’t know what happened there…

Hi man!

I got exactly the same situation a few minutes ago. Don’t know what happened there…

i got banned on Rustopia EU/UK

Hellou!

T:makichuk

Something similar happened to me today. And I don’t know if someone with 1200 hours in rust experimental would actually use primary account for hacking :slight_smile:

Seems legit.

I understand that its very funny to mark posts as “funny”, but is there a way to contact EAC and ask em to recheck logs. Im almost positive that this shit must have logs to check and aproove that i didnt do shit.

Hey guys

This one actually thinks he’s clever. Admirable attempt, but you’re still a dirt bag cheater.

Hi, my steamprofile:76561198078327848
I have banned spontaneously by EAC after trying to connect to the server.
Server admin told me,that at that moment there was a lot of EAC kicking events from the server. He has analyzed logs and had found nothing specific in ban-log.Inspite of the fact of this ban i can connect to any other server. But i prefer to play on my favorite server.Is it possible to find the reason i got banned for?

Don’t know what happened there…

Guess this forum is just useless and full of retards like you. Think i will just contact EAC. Good luck braindead

(User was permabanned for this post ("doesn't want to be here" - Orkel))

we just don’t know what happened there, man.

Go here and email EAC.

Do you want some medicine for your butt pain?

I have the same thing guysi I have been EAC banned from server milan . what’s happen ?
i never used cheat in my life

None of the steam IDs reported here have ever been part of the EAC banlist. We’ll be in touch with Facepunch to sort this out. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meanwhile.

This is the sort of thing I am always saying. If there is going to be a false positive, it wouldn’t be limited to a single user, but a more widespread issue.

Unfortunately this thread really derailed due to the multiple reports being near copies of each other.

Thankfully EAC was able to sort it out.

This is what happened. Widespread false bans due to a bug. Not everyone in the game, but dozens of players have posted showing they were banned by mistake - as EAC has confirmed. So probably hundreds of people were given false bans since the update.

That is what i am saying. This thread got derailed because a bunch of first time posters had near identical posts.
It made it look fishy.