Great Fretta Gamemodes Collection

Since both the official and tascrafts’ fretta repos are down, I am currently rehosting all the fretta gamemodes I could find on my server.

There is no guarantee that they work, and of course I don’t take credit for any. If for some reason you don’t enjoy seeing your gamemode on that mirror, let me know, I’ll take it down.

Current gamemode list:

• Ascension
  • Assassination
  • Asshole Physics
  • Bomb Tag
  • Contract Killers
  • Crash ‘n’ Smash
  • Capture The Flag
  • Dodgeball
  • Firefight
  • Fort Wars X
  • FreezeTag
  • GameMaster
  • Garry Theft Auto
  • JumpJet
  • King of the Hill
  • Laser Dance
  • Laser Tag
  • Melon Racer
  • MiniTankWars
  • Plane Crazy
  • Poltergeist
  • Sniper Wars
  • Stalker
  • Tactical Assault
  • Terminal Velocity
  • Ultimate Dodgeball
  • Zombie Onsalught

Download page

Cool

tar.bz2.

TAR.BZ2

Are you kidding me

Sorry, it’s easier to tar cvjf than to mess around with any other compression tool on Linux.

Bomb tag and Garry Theft Auto really are in my opinion tied for second place in the suck department, beaten only by GarryWare.

Just get freaking 7Zip. Free, and can unzip pretty much any type of file.

What would make this a lot better for some people would be if you fixed any of the small gamemodes that developers have given up on.

I can mirror if you want

This is the reason why garry Wasted his money. Lets create new type of gamemodes for garry’s mod but offer the prize. Guess what people whom lost don’t even bother to update there gamemodes because of couple different reasons. One of them could be because they don’t even have a ((fretta)) server. People were just all excited to win cash. Also if you ask me the idea to force rewrite ttt on every update screws you over if you modified a previous version.

Not trying to bash garry just saying offering money was the wrong idea.

Nice. Might want a bit more added onto the list though.

Good list.

It would be nice if you checked through a bit of the gamemode releases section to see what new fretta gamemodes there are.

Thanks. I like this.

Tactical Assault messes up your garrysmod. It have’s a pcf file called “fireworks.pcf”. It breaks the exe file.

Thread is about a year old, wouldn’t trust from it.