Great Suggestion for make making Rust even better.

I would like to give a suggestion.

Let us have the option, of arrest players and jail them. It will make the game much more funnier, maybe rape or torture. I bet all my cards
that this will make the game funnier and more people will buy it, of course, that this is just a game, I’m not in favor of this stuff in true life.

Basically Rust is grouping for survive and fight another groups, If I can arrest a player, and block his option of suicide for x time, and torture him
Just like dayz, the game will be funnier as hell.

Imagine this, a group invade my base, we kill 3/4, the four player is down asking help, then we took all his stuff, stand him up, and zip cuff him,
put him in a room, he’ll desesperately want to suicide, but will not work, then he will have to say where located are his group, how many they are
just like The Walking Dead serie! Much funny stuff will happen! If we can rape them, it will also a very funny stuff!

I’m talking about a game, not making suggestion for real life.

gagregori.

Rape and torture is fun? o.O

Yeah…no

Funnier for who?

I’d log off if I couldn’t suicide before you could “rape and torture” me for “fun”.

Wouldn’t play on that server either.

How “fun” would that be for you or the server owner then?

Maybe handcuffs like in DayZ or something like ARK when you can kidnap players… But rape and torture? Dude that’s not even something to joke about.

the game already have canibalism, people kill each other for take their meat, take their bones, what is the problem of torture? Torture is a military weapon for force the enemy give information, when a raider try to invade my base, I want to force him say to me where is his base and how many they are, or he will be jailed. Thats it!

Not fun for the person that gets captured…

FYI, in one of the dev logs there was animation for being handcuffed, so I’m sure it’s being worked on. There is also a dungeon being added to the new modular rad town set up if I understand what I was reading.

If everyone on the server is okay with capturing being part of the game that’s cool. But taking it to an extreme, game or otherwise, is questionable.

Im here to talk, we can go to reason together.

stay in your room and jerk off then shoot yourself it would help us all

And then the guy uses kill in console and you have no prisoner…

Sorry OP but i don’t see a point in your suggestion.

OP must be from the IS.

the game needs to remain fun; trapping/paralysing/raping players are not things that would be enjoyed by the victim, and would be detrimental to the game population. odds are the handcuff system the team employ will have strict balances in place so it doesn’t fuck with people too badly.

I’m trying to decide if the OP is ESL and not clear on the distinction between “fun” and “funny” or if he’s just really really sick.

The problem logistically with your suggestion is that there is no reason for the torture to work. Is you doing something to my in game character going to force me to voice chat where my house is? I don’t think you’ve thought this through, and really just want a reason to rape and torture for fun.

Information gathered from torture is questionable at best, and that’s assuming the guy actually knows what you want anyway. Even without that, if you tried to torture someone in a game, no matter what, you’re just torturing the character, not the player who can actually tell you anything. The most likely scenario to trying to torture information out of someone is probably going to be “lol fuck u”, shortly followed by the guy logging off. Because of that, the only real “reason” to torture someone is just for the sake of it, which is absolutely awful and pointless.

^ this, there is no real incentive for them to tell you anything anyways, and they can just suicide via console
I have no idea why you would think rape should be implemented to make the game more ‘fun’…

After reading your OP, it sounds weird to say “…funnier,” now.

YOu are stupid? The suicide will not work for at leas 15 minutes or x minutes, jesus go study programming

[editline]19th September 2015[/editline]

I’m giving up about dealing with stupid people like you, FOR HOLLY JESUS LOVE!!! RUST IS FUN WHERE? HE IS A FUCKING HARDCORE GAME, WHICH YOU WORK A WHOLE MONTH, AND AFTERMIDNIGHT A GUY WITH C4 AND PICKAXE WILLSTOLE ALL YOUR WORK! WAKE UP! SOME PEOPLE GET SICK ON RUST! THE FUN OF THE GAME IS EXACTLY THE HARDCORE!

(User was banned for this post ("calm down" - Orkel))

whaaaat the fuckk. :garryspin: