Grenade Package

OK, so I know there are grenade packs out there, but i haven’t seen any with some of these things in them:

1.HE grenade
2.Smoke Grenade
3.Flash bang(not just a flash, also a deafening noise)
and heres where they start to get different
4.Incendiary grenade(does medium explosion damage, but catches fire to everything in a 15 foot radius)
5.Fire Bomb(no explosion damage, catches fire to everything in a 30 foot radius)
6.Frag grenade(do light instant dmg, and do 5hp/second to everything in a 30 foot radius for 10 seconds)
7.Electrical(EMP) Grenade(only affects robotic/electrical npcs)
8.Tear gas grenade(blurs vision and does slight damage to anyone who ges in contact with the gas)
9.Wave grenade(sends out a giant sound wave that pushes anything around it but does no damage)
and the ultra nade
10.ADMIN(UBER)NADE(a compilitaion/combination of all of the other grenades :), if thats possible)

I know thats a lot, but im in no rush. Whoever can do this, or find a nade pack with all of these in them,would be gratefully appreciated.

i second this

I’ve already done this, but I’m NOT releasing it.
I released a pack with only the flashbang, and someone stole it, claimed complete credit, and I got PISSED. Currently, I’m only using it personally.

how about u send it to me, I wont claim or post it anywhere. Please :).

thank sillirion, but this package was mainly focused on the last 7.

I’d really like to see this done, and im sure others would to, if that counts for anything.

(User was banned for this post ("Bumpity bump" - mahalis))