GTA IV Banshee & Faggio

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Banshee car and Faggio bike from Grand Theft Auto IV.

[tab]Version:[/tab] 1.0

[tab]Credits:[/tab] Me (DrDean/DrDarko/A big ass/ssa gib A/A big fat ass) & Bloocobalt for helping fix a problem I had. :3

[tab]Requirements:[/tab] Ability to install addons, Grand Theft Auto IV
[/release]

How to change colors

[ul]
[li] Look at the vehicle you want to change colors (Banshee, striped Banshee or Faggio)[/li][li] Go into console (~) and type ent_fire !picker setbodygroup X[/li][li] Replace X with desired number (1 to 6 I believe.)[/ul][/li]
From the man who brought you GTA IV weapons

Lets get a few things straight. Over the next few days/weeks/months/years (It might take that long; there’s lots of cars and I need to take breaks.) I will be releasing vehicle ports from Grand Theft Auto IV in small packs of 2 or 3. I do this because I am fucking sick and tired of people not releasing content. I will not take requests unless I feel I want to. I will work at my own pace. Don’t expect much. These are props and not drivable vehicles. If somebody wants to make them drivable, please be my guest. You don’t need permission to use these in any mods or whatnot, as long as you don’t be all “lol i maed dese”. If you do use these in mods, give credit to Rockstar games and maybe me if you want to make me feel all fuzzy inside :3. They have some phong, which is as close as I can get to the cool shiny shaders in GTA IV. Cubemaps didn’t work for me.

Now pictures. First one courtesy to Reflectent.

http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/658153aef261afe9b1c7054e860c3ef7.jpg

Proofs it’s from GTA IV and not some game that looks exactly like it called Car Stealing and Punching Guys Up with a Cool Physics Engine 4

Faggio

Download
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=73181

That problem was HUGE, but yeah. Enjoy!

It was one tiny line I forgot to put in when I was compiling materials. :v:

And it stumped Taggart and you! How funny is that! :v:

No u D=

Awesome job.

Nice work guys, thanks for the port.

Faggios.

Fucking awesome.

Agree x 1 (list)

Why no cubemaps?

I’ll be doing backflips with faggios in GTA IV and GMod! How fun!

nice job!

points gun now do the rest :slight_smile: (joke)

Great job.

Maybe some bikes, no? Sport bikes?

lol fag gio hurf dyrf

Please if someone makes these drivable I will give them 25$.

So where do I meet you to have sex with you ?

If you do the sentinel, DF8-90 or the FIB Buffalo I will be eternally grateful.

port the Sanchez and the Annihilator and i’ll be happy.

Faggio is cool.

downloading! this is awesome.

Missing some envmap, but meh, finally some good GTA4 models.