Gui Studio 2.2 Not Compiling Animation and Missing "TF_animation_rules/ruleshierarchy.qci"

I’ve been having issues with compiling ever since the “MP” update and even more recently when all my .SMDs and .QCs were deleted through an update I’m assuming. All of the files in the folder:

-   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\dashingdrk\sourcesdk_content	f\modelsrc\player  -

and all of the subfolders within that have been deleted leaving only the folder structure. Basically, all of my sources are gone, down to the very last .dmx file.

Since then, I’ve replaced what I could but GuiStudio says it’s missing “TF_animation_rules/ruleshierarchy.qci” I cannot find this file anywhere. Additionally, since the “MP” update, when I try to compile for Garry’s Mod, I press compile and it only spits out:

Created command line: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps
osekidk\sourcesdk\bin\source2009\bin\studiomdl.exe” -game “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps
osekidk\TheDashingDrK” -nop4 -nox360 “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps
osekidk\sourcesdk_content f\modelsrc\player\fem_scout\scripts\scout_animations.qc”

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?