GUIStudio problem

I’m currently trying to compile a usp. I open GUIStudio and load the qc. file, click compile and here is what happens.

Created command line: “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\jamesfish05\sourcesdk\bin\ep 1\bin\studiomdl.exe” -game “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\jamesfish05\counter-strike source\cstrike” -verbose -notxbox “C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt\mdldecompiler.qc”

qdir: “c:\users\utente\desktop\creating and animating\my work\skins\m1911 colt”
gamedir: “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\jamesfish05\counter-strike source\cstrike”
g_path: “mdldecompiler”
Working on “mdldecompiler.qc”
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/usp_reference.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/hands_reference.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/idle.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shoot1.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shoot2.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shoot3.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shootlast.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/reload.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/draw.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/add_silencer.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/idle_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shoot1_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shoot2_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shoot3_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/shootlast_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/reload_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/draw_unsil.smd
SMD MODEL C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Creating and animating\My Work\Skins\m1911 colt/detach_silencer.smd
Line 83 is incomplete

Any help?