GUIStudioMDL is not working anymore. Why?

Hi everyone, this is my first post there, and I have a problem with GUIStudioMDL. I can’t compile anymore. This is the Outpout:

"
GUIStudioMDL 2.2/Source - © 2007 Neil ‘Jed’ Jedrzejewski - http://www.wunderboy.org/

Loaded QC file - “C:\Tamas\3D\Projects\PDA\exported_SMD\PDA_finish.qc”

Created command line: “C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\wolflord1221906\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\studiomdl.exe” -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\wolflord1221906\counter-strike source\cstrike” -notxbox C:\Tamas\3D\Projects\PDA\exported_SMD\PDA_finish.qc

Can’t load C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\wolflord1221906\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\filesystem_steam.dll.Can’t load C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\wolflord1221906\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\filesystem_steam.dll.

"

I searched this file all over my computer but I cant find it “filesystem_steam.dll”. If I use the “Config->Set tool path”, I can’t find the file. Anyone have this problem too? I also found this file: “FileSystemOpenDialog.dll”. I think steam replaced the original one and now the programe can’t find it, because it has a different name.

I tried to use the “StudioCompiler” but it says the same: can’t find “filesystem_steam.dll”.

How can I fix this? Any help welcome.

Here you go: FileSystem_Steam.dll

Uploaded it a while back when they removed it for some people in a SDK update, put that file in your sdk/bin/ep1/bin and it will hopefully work again ^^

Ahh Thanks man It is working now with your help, thanks a lot man!

Alternatively you can extract the same stuffs from your GCF files.

np :slight_smile: