(Work in Progress / Release with code)
I’ve been working on this for the past month or so, on and off, and I think it’s nearing the point to which I’ll let people have a look.
It still is not finished, however, it does almost everything it is intended to do.
Things still to do:
- Starpower. I wasn’t sure how I could implement this, but I’ll think about it. Suggestions welcome.
- Replace the center screen with a GPU instead, It would have much more graphical potential.
- Modularity, mainly in regards to songs. I want to be able to have multiple songs that can be attached/detached from it.
- High Score list.
- Scaled notes as they come down the screen and get bigger.
- A Rock Meter.
- “An array of coloured lamps blinking in your face and Kliener models standing in the background head-banging.”
- A way to ‘Fail’, other than just having a low score.
- Get AdvDupe working.
Thanks to Masogir and l3ulletje for the Music Player / Tetris song!