- Emphasis on low lag; as many props as is reasonable have been parented or no-collide anything-ed (major parts are left unparented to keep realism)
- Highly precision placed, balanced, and finned props for smooth, level flying.
- Dynamic changing flight response depending on speed.
- Capable of reaching 1820 speed at level flight
- 2x gun pods.
- 4x my advanced lead-collision missiles.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Sound effects for engine, wind, and landing gear.
- Zero visibility cockpit (you don’t see any cockpit when sitting in the seat)
- 100% controlled in seat (pod controller)
- Fuel system
- Refueling system
- DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLAY
The release includes 5 dupes, each one with less parts for those who are lag conscious:
- Full (Everything)
- 2x (Only 2 missiles)
- No Missile (Guns only)
- Slick (No weapons)
- Bare (Extremely slimmed down version: No gear, no missiles, no dynamic flight, less sounds, no fuel system, two thrust levels, and a GCX cannon mounted on the nose.)
For controls, see the instructional video below…
- Fixed problem with hydraulics not being initialized and screwing everything up.
- Engine has been recentered to prevent pitching on afterburn.
- Engine model changed for better thrust directing and look.
- Tail fin and elevator rewelded to stop slight roll.