|H-ES| Gamers Studios Serious Roleplay

[release]

http://h-es-projects.co.cc/images/|H-ES|/logo.gif

**Welcome **Facepunch users.

*I have a nice new Roleplay Server with xenonservers.com we have 64 slots and are running the new EvoCity2_v2.*

The Server http://buttface.theccz.net/includes/squery/squery.php?id=39
Gamemode:

Custom Darkrp

Our website is [here](http://h-es-projects.co.cc/) If you would like to register on our site you will need your steam-id more information below

– HOW TO GET A STEAM ID:
– 1. JOIN AN INTERNET SERVER (NOT YOURS, UNLESS IT IS DEDICATED AND NON LAN)
– 2. TYPE status IN CONSOLE
– 3. IT WILL LIST STEAM IDs
– 4. STEAM IDS ALWAYS START WITH STEAM_

**Addons:

Currently Sandbox Please Join if you like SandBox

TractorMod
SicknessModels
pcmod2
Evocity2
Maps:
RP_evocity2_v2**

*Fast download is availible from the server.*

Note If anyone on here wants to code for us please PM me.[/release]

the CSS Realistic weapons is a bit unneeded IMO.

DarkRP. Not serious, owner is 11.

I laughed at the word ‘Serious’ in Roleplay.

Good one, OP.

Maybe it’s not so serious, but it’s Fun RP.

It is fun RP but for some reason kids join and I have to ban them as Fail Roleplaying because they fail at it I’m looking for new admins I’m the owner and Apertureace is the Super Admin.

[editline]06:05AM[/editline]

I know darkrp is not serious but its the server and community that makes it Serious and I hope a real serious gamemode somes out soon to replace it

now stop calling me 11 because I'm 17

and stop trolling on my threads.

[editline]06:10AM[/editline]

I’m removing it now as some players keep getting it from the Q menu unless I make them admin only which I could do but no I’m removing them thanks for the information.

You act 11.

Well I’m not.
Come to my server your ip is banned so you will never get in.

As if I don’t have a VPN, and can’t unplug my modem?
Your a fucking GENIUS.

Well I’m smart enough to know your going to change your ip when you get ip banned but when you change your ip I can just ban it again and again until you get tired of trying to join and crash it.

I don’t need to join to crash it, dumbfuck.

How is that possible dumb shit.

And you say your 17. HAH.
I’d probably get banned for mentioning it, so I’m not going to say it.

Look care about your own darkrp server and stay away from my server you tend to your admins and I will tend to my 1 admin and the players.

You mentioned that you were 17, yet, this post makes me realize how immature you are.

It is, trust me.

I’m sorry for everything I’ve said on here I wish Waffles would stop posting on my thread because he keeps starting things the kid keeps threating to ddos my server and crash it hes done it twice and I’ve reported him to steam so have 10 other people.

Well, it seems to me both of you need to calm down. Wafflezz seems a bit like a…“Troll” at times I can agree, but he is a okay person once you get to actually know him. I’ve played on his roleplay a few times, I’ve also played on your server. Both of which are not very “Serious”, but rather “Semi-Serious”.

It all depends on who the Roleplayer(s) are, and how they interact with each other, It’s amazing how many people complain about serious roleplay when it’s the actual players that make the roleplay, sure they can be “Tempted” with weapons and drugs but it’s all up to them on how they do so. I’m not going to lie, I get in those “Minge” moods in which there really is no real Roleplay output from me, but I don’t let it escalate to a situation of this manner, it’s sad times for Garry’s Mod Roleplay indeed, especially when players have to “Crash” other servers to get their own satisfaction of rage.

I might change the name to Semi-Serious I’ll have to have greasemonkey rename the thread to semi-serious and I’ll change the servers name.I have already calmed down and I hate it when people crash peoples servers over rage especially wafflezz it seems he gets angry over the word Serious darkrp.

Yes, I do.

And guess what I got a anti-serenity thing to block you ha!

hook.Add("PlayerInitialSpawn", "asdf", function(ply)  
  timer.Simple(5, function()  
      ply:SendLua([[RunConsoleCommand("_asc", LocalPlayer():SteamID())]])  
  end)  
end)  

concommand.Add("_asc", function(ply, cmd, args)  
     if ply:SteamID() != args[1] then  
         RunConsoleCommand("kickid", ply:UserID(), "I sold this anticheat for 50 dollars knowing it would get patched")  
     end  
   end)